Names

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahila

Reaction score
I am really struggling with the names for my products, Now before i do my Cosmetic notification form I need to name my liquid soap. I have no idea how. Could do with some help; English speaking people;))

You need to give us some idea of what is in it/what it is used for/any outstanding qualities. Also, pics of your logo/label style would not hurt a bit.

Well different swirls , colors and the formula is kind of the same. My milk soaps have name Utterly loved, My very colorful ones is summertime. I need a name for liquid soap which I will use as an addition to my foaming sugar scubs :)
My soaps except the dandelion are all OO, CO , Lard, Tallow, Castor , and Avocado oil :) thank Susie
How is life treating you good? Happy, happy happy?

Could do with some help; English speaking people......... My milk soaps have name Utterly loved

This is just me being my silly self, but instead of "Utterly", which means "completely or 'absolutely" I think it would be fun to tweak the word to say 'Udderly", which would be a cute play on the word 'utterly' and fact of milk being extracted from udders.

I need a name for liquid soap which I will use as an addition to my foaming sugar scubs
My soaps except the dandelion are all OO, CO , Lard, Tallow, Castor , and Avocado oil

So far, I can't think of a definitive name, but with the tallow and lard in there, my brain keeps conjuring up images of farms in settings of green, rolling pastures, or else scenes from Charlotte's Web (don't know if that helps or not).

IrishLass :)

Life is marvelous, busy, but marvelous. I am in the last unit of my course, so I will soon be a little less busy. I did get a batch of soap made for my husband's niece yesterday. We are all taking a week vacation in NOLA in July. I know, I know, the heat and humidity are going to be horrendous. But that was the first time we could all mesh schedules (all of my family to meet all of his family). So, I am trying to make a batch of soap for each family before we go.

Susie do enjoy it, such important moment. Life is marvelous that's true, when we focus on positive. I am very happy to see you happy
I have already Summertime soap, Utterly Loved, Dandelion which is always herbs and vegan:) .............thinking about some zodiac ie Leo in Virgo home
\

I visited NOLA last February for Mardi Gras with my best friend. It was a bucket list thing for us. She passed away one year to the day exactly after I had come to visit. NOLA hasn't really left mt blood ~ I've put in heavy with the fiance to move there...and we made our last memories that will last me a lifetime.

As far as names go, I like to go to Pinterest and look up naming web sites and see what brainstorms from there. Different ways to say <insert word here>, fantasy name generators, even the silly Facebook memes can give name inspiration. (You know, the ones that tell you what your fairy or hippie name is).

Hope this helps a little.

Back