name this soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ignore the what looks like td spots. Its not. I think that td is stuck inside the shrink wrap or something and the iphone magnified it. The spots aren't really there lol. After I saw the picture I inspected the soap and its not here irl lol.

Anyway, trying to name this soap. It is Comfort and Joy from nurture soap. I previously named it Applesauce because that is what it smells like to me...Applesauce with cinnamon on top. But thats a very fall thing. I don't want to invoke fall.

Right now I'm thinking along the lines of fire and ice, fire water...but fire water is also liquor, so not sure about that name.

name this soap.jpg

oh my gosh, that's lovely! How about Merlot Dreams, or Summer Wine?
I like the Merlot dreams! Now you have my brain going. Its not really wine-y smelling, but the name definitely fits the design. Sangria? Maybe?

Thank you @lalam!!!

And in case anybody is wondering what the band shrink wrap looks like from wsp....this is in a band shrink wrap.

Foxfire? Dragon Dreams? Orchard Fire? Faerie Wine?
Or instead of Fire Cider, maybe Fiery Cider?
Whatever you call it, it's gorgeous and I love that FO!

Oops, you said Fire Water...my mind just went with cider since that's what it smells like to me, lol!

From a customer's point of view, don't name it for something it doesn't smell like. If I wanted sangria soap and all it smelled like was apple, I'd probably put it back. If it doesn't smell like sangria, wine, or mulberries, I wouldn't name it like that. If it smells like apples, how about summer apple or apple jack or apple wine... ?

I agree that you should go along the apple lines for naming. I find that my "unique" named soaps don't move...because people don't know what they're supposed to smell like. I would say if you want to go abstract with it, something like snow white themed... I can't think of any other apple-y references....Although it may be an issue if you sell online...even if it's public domain, I'm not sure if Disney would copyright strike you.

Back