Nag champa pairings, please

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGM

Reaction score
Here's the plan:

I have some two-tone nag champa M&P that I'm going to cut up and use as embeds for a pale CP.

I feel like nag champa needs to be softened or sweetened a bit....has anyone combined nag champa with a fruity fragrance? A flowery one? What might work, do you think?

I'm making a 3-bar batch so it won't be a waste if it doesn't go great, but I think it could be something really nice....

Someone around here suggested equal parts of Nag Champa and Litsea Cubeba. The combination is beautiful, one that was very popular at my market. I sold an entire loaf (9 bars) over the course of two markets.

Last edited:
Nag Champa with DB is a great seller for me. It was not my idea but Steve who is a member recommended it, and it is fantastic, but not mild. I did not share it for a long time until I noticed a posting where Steve posted the combination so I suppose it is okay for me to. :D

Biggest problem when a person recommends a combination is if you are not using the fragrances from the same company they will not turn out the same. Steve and I use Nag from WSP and my DB

Nag Champa with DB is a great seller for me. It was not my idea but Steve who is a member recommended it, and it is fantastic, but not mild. I did not share it for a long time until I noticed a posting where Steve posted the combination so I suppose it is okay for me to. :D

Biggest problem when a person recommends a combination is if you are not using the fragrances from the same company they will not turn out the same. Steve and I use Nag from WSP and my DB
What's DB @cmzaha?

Aaah Dragon's Blood... That's one I don't have because it costs 50% more than all the others from my supplier!
I'll start with @Misschief 's combinations and then branch out if I get more suggestions.

Latest posts

Back