Nag Champa From WSP

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliveOil2

Reaction score
Has anyone recently purchased Nag Champa from WSP? Back in August I got a bad bottle that had very little scent, and it only discolored to tan. I just had a special request for Nag Champa, this person loves the normal strong Nag Champa. I still haven't thrown out the bad bottle, but WSP was not willing to take a look at it. I will need to purchase more, but hate to get another weak bottle. Please let me know if you have purchased it, and it is the same strong Nag Champa.

I recently purchased a 16oz bottle of WSP's Nag Champa. It smells just as strong as the previous bottle... I only needed to use 3% for HP, and for most other fragrances I need 4-5% The soaps I made with it turned a dark brown. Hope this helps.

Thank you Muskette! That is exactly what I was looking for. I have never found a Nag Champa like theirs, and now I can go ahead and order.

I got a bottle in October and I love it!

ETA: If you haven't contacted them recently, I would try again. I believe a week or two ago they did a major overhaul of the customer service dept because customers were not being handled as Debbie wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for all the replies, think I am OK I noticed on their site that it is out of stock so hopefully the new shipment will be good. It was just so strange because they raised the price by $10 per pound about two weeks after I received this oil that wasn't right. On that particular occasion their customer service was really lacking, but overall I haven't had problems from their CS.

Latest posts

Back