Nag Champa From WSP

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

OliveOil2

Reaction score
Has anyone recently purchased Nag Champa from WSP? Back in August I got a bad bottle that had very little scent, and it only discolored to tan. I just had a special request for Nag Champa, this person loves the normal strong Nag Champa. I still haven't thrown out the bad bottle, but WSP was not willing to take a look at it. I will need to purchase more, but hate to get another weak bottle. Please let me know if you have purchased it, and it is the same strong Nag Champa.

Muskette

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 16oz bottle of WSP's Nag Champa. It smells just as strong as the previous bottle... I only needed to use 3% for HP, and for most other fragrances I need 4-5% The soaps I made with it turned a dark brown. Hope this helps.

OliveOil2

Reaction score
Thank you Muskette! That is exactly what I was looking for. I have never found a Nag Champa like theirs, and now I can go ahead and order.

amd

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a bottle in October and I love it!

ETA: If you haven't contacted them recently, I would try again. I believe a week or two ago they did a major overhaul of the customer service dept because customers were not being handled as Debbie wanted.

Last edited:

OliveOil2

Reaction score
Thank you for all the replies, think I am OK I noticed on their site that it is out of stock so hopefully the new shipment will be good. It was just so strange because they raised the price by $10 per pound about two weeks after I received this oil that wasn't right. On that particular occasion their customer service was really lacking, but overall I haven't had problems from their CS.

Latest posts