Myrrh Resinoid

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for update on the myrrh resinoid oil. Now I will not try it in cp soap. Hopefully you did not have to toss the batch @Saponificarian.
No, the batch was okay. I let it hp itself and pour into the mold. Thankfully I am in a plain soap phase so there was no planned design. It has 25% cocoa butter so not sure if that contributed.

I soaped this myrrh again in CP half and half with Lavender 40/42 and it behaved okay. I was able to use a stick blender for a bit but the batch is over 65% high oleic canola with Tallow and Shea. I love this blend of EO! If it sticks, it would be awesome!

Attachments

• IMG_1773.jpeg
    IMG_1773.jpeg
    966.7 KB · Views: 0
Oh wow! I just went to check the pricing for this Myrrh resinoid and it is 40% more now! I know they are still cheaper than most suppliers but still..... 40%?!

I am so glad I got a few of the 1kg bottles then because I am making blends with this myrrh that are rocking!

ETA: My bad! Looks like it was converting to CAD instead of USD. Price is still the same it seems.

Last edited:
Back