My whole house smells like grass

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christinak

Reaction score
....not the pot kind...the front yard kind :thumbup:

If anyone has been searching for a dead-on grass scent, get the one from Peak. Holy Moly does it ever. I made a grass and dirt loaf and you'd swear someone was out front digging!

That reminds me, I need to be out front digging :mrgreen:

I've thought about grass FO. It sounds really good to me, but I wonder how universal the appeal is? Is it one of those love-it-or-hate-it scents like geranium?

How I wish I had not developed allergies. I would this FO. Had one as a child, came in set my Aunt brought back from Hawaii. Little tiny sample bottles, about a dozen. My 2 faves were strawberry and grass. Haven't seen grass since. It was heaven, fresh mowed spring grass scent.

I have both of those scents in my toolbox (from WSP), but I haven't tried them yet. The grass out of the bottle is a bit overpowering and nauseating.

I read that your house smelled like grass and at first I thought you had bought one of the pot scents. I much prefer the scent of a fresh mowed lawn to the smell of pot :)

My house is going to smell like grass and it IS because I bought one of the pot scents. :). I think fresh cut grass in a loaf of soap sounds amazing. Talk about a good clean feeling!

My hubby would really enjoy the fresh cut grass one! I do find that those kinds of scents can be overpowering though, I like soft lighter scents. You could do really pretty green coloring too!!

Yes, it turned out beautiful...dirt on the bottom with spikey grass on top :) It is crazy how realistic it smells. It is strong though! I did by a pot scent but didn't use it yet.

I bought grass from 2 other places and they smell disgusting in the bottle. The Peak one smells great in the bottle and in the soap! Whatever you do, never ever ever ever ever buy mac and cheese from saveonscents. Its the most vile thing I've ever had in my house. LOL

I would never be brave enough to order mac&cheese lol! I will look into the grass one though, it might even be a good scent for a father's day gift. Hmmmm...

How timely...I just received an email from Peak announcing a 15% off FOs sale thru 4/23.
I was about to reorder more Lilac...I might add Grass too. Any one else have a suggestion of a MUST have from Peak?

My house is going to smell like grass and it IS because I bought one of the pot scents. :). I think fresh cut grass in a loaf of soap sounds amazing. Talk about a good clean feeling!
Mel, what pot scent did you buy? I've been wanting to get a scent similar to..well, POT, because I like that smell :mrgreen:.

How timely...I just received an email from Peak announcing a 15% off FOs sale thru 4/23.
I was about to reorder more Lilac...I might add Grass too. Any one else have a suggestion of a MUST have from Peak?

beat me to it! I got that one as well. I'm going to pass though...I have plenty right now!

I need the coupon, I just filled my shopping cartbased on what I read here. You enablers!! I found lilac, lavender, and grass. All favorites!

Everything from Peak is a must have ;) I absolutely love their scents and might order from them exclusively! If you need a coconut, the coconut milk is wonderful and lasting!

for one of the halloween swaps a year or so ago, one of the participants did "coffins" in a Dirt/Grass combo. It was really an intoxicating, refreshing smell. WSP's Dirt is dead-on.

I missed out on coffin soap? I am going to mope a little now... I am a sucker for Halloween ;-)

Back