My white tea & ginger scented soap w/goat's milk

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JanelleTrebuna

Reaction score
This is my 2nd go at making soap with goat's milk.
My first bars were for dh and I used a simple rectangular silicone mold and scented them with spearmint and eucalyptus. I made them last week.
These are for my dd & me and are scented with white tea & ginger from BB and I used a pretty silicone flower mold. I didn't add any colorant to either batch. I used powdered goat's milk, whisked into my oils prior to adding the lye/water.
white tea ginger goats milk soap.jpg

I'm excited for them to cure so I can try them and see how they differ from my regular recipe.

Janelle

Attachments

• white tea ginger goats milk soap.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 8
  • white tea ginger goats milk soap.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 8
Very nice! What did you think of the white tea and ginger fragrance? I just tried it and loved it in the bottle but not sure I am loving it in the soap. Did you get from Nurture Soap?

Very nice! What did you think of the white tea and ginger fragrance? I just tried it and loved it in the bottle but not sure I am loving it in the soap. Did you get from Nurture Soap?
Mine is from Brambleberry. I like it so far :) both in the bottle and in the soap .
My favorite scent, in the past two years of soap making, is still lemon verbena. I just haven't found anything I like as much.
But I do love trying out lots of new fragrances :) My husband's favorite is camp fire. Nothing has come close for him so far (although he did like the smell of the spearmint/eucalyptus)

Very nice creamy looking soaps.

I also mix my powdered gm in with my oils, it just mixes in better than trying to mix it with other liquids. It can also be mixed into a slurry with some of the batch oil if a person is afraid of getting it all dissolved.

I love the B&B White Tea and Ginger, but like it much better in leave on products. It changes some in soap and proved to be a slow seller, while in lotions and balms it is a good seller. Soap is just hard on fragrances, so I would recommend trying a small batch, if you do not like it, save it for leave on.

Very nice creamy looking soaps.

I also mix my powdered gm in with my oils, it just mixes in better than trying to mix it with other liquids. It can also be mixed into a slurry with some of the batch oil if a person is afraid of getting it all dissolved.

I love the B&B White Tea and Ginger, but like it much better in leave on products. It changes some in soap and proved to be a slow seller, while in lotions and balms it is a good seller. Soap is just hard on fragrances, so I would recommend trying a small batch, if you do not like it, save it for leave on.
Thank you. Great advice. I generally soap in small l lb batches, because I'm only soaping for me and my family. The fragrances I love, I've begun soaping in 3 lb batches.

They look so creamy @JanelleTrebuna! :)
Thank you. I'm excited. I hope they are creamy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I don’t like it. It’s very “tea”. But others do. See the reviews in our fragrance review chart.

Try this link it doesn’t work on a mobile (cell phone) but it should work on a computer:
https://tinyurl.com/y8yqhtlt

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back