My weekend soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommysoaper

Reaction score
Here are a couple of soaps from the weekend. The first is a confetti soap
using a valentine's day soaps shredded up. The FO was lily of the valley from BB. The second is a swirl in the slab mold my hubby made for me. Didn't come out exactly the way I wanted, but it's ok. It was scented with a blend of EOs.

IMG_4651.jpg

IMG_4656.jpg

IMG_4653.jpg

IMG_4657.jpg

Wow!!! So pretty! I like!!!!! The dark swirls are crazy fun and the top soap is like sweet innocence ;) good job!

Wow, they both look wonderful! Even if the second one didn't come out as planned, it looks lovely and looks like it was fun to do! Oh, and I have to ask, how is the Lily of the Valley FO from BB? I don't like many florals, but I enjoy Lily of the Valley and Lilacs as nice Spring scents.

I love that second one, it's very striking! The first one is awesome with those shreds in there.

Thanks everyone! Unfortunately, now I have to wait a little while before soaping some more :( I'm trying not to make too much and have it sitting around the house. I have given some away recently so I need to wait until my friends have used up the last few batches!

Back