My very first praise!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How incredibly great! Way to go. It is SO nice to hear such glowing and positive comments. Sweet :D

Pepper rocks!!!!!!!!!!!
smiley1639.gif

Digit

Pepper, if you weren't on the other side of the world I would definitely be buying your wares. It shows through just how much love and care you put into your creations on etsy. Keep up the great vibe! :D

Tanya

Thanks everyone I was really happy all day when I read that! Now if I had exceptional pictures I could make a treasury! LOL

pepperi27 said:
Thanks everyone I was really happy all day when I read that! Now if I had exceptional pictures I could make a treasury! LOL

Well ya know, I just so happen to be a photographer with my own studio :D

That is so great! I had to go look at your store and I had a question:
What is it in the money soap that warrants the bee pollen allergy disclaimer? I didn't see anything obvious in the ingredients, wondering what I should watch out for in my own products.. ?

Also I bookmarked you, I'll be back for a money soap and abundance melt :D

topcat said:
Pepper, if you weren't on the other side of the world I would definitely be buying your wares. It shows through just how much love and care you put into your creations on etsy. Keep up the great vibe! :D

Tanya
Aww ty so much!

Lil Outlaws said:
That is so great! I had to go look at your store and I had a question:
What is it in the money soap that warrants the bee pollen allergy disclaimer? I didn't see anything obvious in the ingredients, wondering what I should watch out for in my own products.. ?

Also I bookmarked you, I'll be back for a money soap and abundance melt :D

Ha! I need to fix that? That happened to another listing of mine but not sure how I messed that one up. I always proof what I wrote before I post it. I will go fix it.

Back