My very first batch ever!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cirafly24

Reaction score
I took the leap into CP soaping last night. It went so smoothly and was a lot of fun. Took it out of the mold tonight and it was the perfect texture for cutting and trimming. It looks so nice! A very nice yellow/beige color, reminds me of beeswax. I didn't witness any gelling in the mold, but going by the way it looks, it could have. Here are pictures!

Firstbatch.jpg

firstbatch2.jpg

Olive/avocado/coconut/cocoa butter recipe, 7% SF, with almond fragrance oil

Thank you! I'm so excited...I can't wait to make my next batch. Just in case anyone was wondering, I had quite a bit of scraps left over after trimming the bars, so I made them into soap balls. I'm thinking of incorporating them into my next batch.

This is odd. I know I wrote a message about your soap. I must not have clicked "submit". :lol:

I think your soap looks great. They look creamy in the pic.

Hazel said:
This is odd. I know I wrote a message about your soap. I must not have clicked "submit". :lol:

I think your soap looks great. They look creamy in the pic.

You're not going crazy! :lol: I showed you the pictures in my thread over in the Recipe Feedback forum. Thank so much for the recipe! Can't wait to try the soap to see how it lathers.

Okay, so I did post a message. I looked at your pics and thought "Where's my post?" :shock:

I was starting to think that not only have the soap gremlins invaded my kitchen but now there are forum gremlins messing up my posts. :lol:

Thanks for letting me know.

Latest posts

Back