- Jul 31, 2007
- Reaction score
Okay. This is just....soap. No fragrance and no colorant. I made it with herbal tea, and I modified my basic recipe and included castor oil and buttermilk powder.
I hand stirred this batch, in a cool basement, which is probably why it took so long to trace. It was the "moody" batch, of the three I've made so far. It didn't "set" completely, after my standard 12 hours. After 24 hours, it was still a little "sticky" on the sides. I cut it anyway, because I'm impatient. It passed the "zap" test. I can't find my pH strips... :roll:
I can't cut worth a darn (I sure wish a certain man, by the name of "Paul" would release his Econo cutter, so I can have a chance at cutting some straight soap bars :roll: ). There's a crooked bar, off by itself to the right, and there's one missing — it was so crooked, I added it to my "scrap" stash.
Okay. I'm off to think up my next project!