My tardy January soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Primrose

Reaction score
I missed the challenge deadline for January but wanted to participate as I'd had a spotty soap in mind to make for ages. Finally had time a few weeks ago ... and it's been sitting ever since as I didn't have time to take a photo.

Scented with monkey farts, goat milk soap as usual for me. Not terribly creative, however I wanted a fun, whimsical sort of soap to go with the bright and cheery scent of MF, and MF accelerates on me so a technique utilizing that to my advantage.

Will make the yellow brighter next time but all in all, I'm super happy with how it turned out
20190303_114129.jpg

20190303_114105.jpg

I missed the challenge deadline for January but wanted to participate as I'd had a spotty soap in mind to make for ages. Finally had time a few weeks ago ... and it's been sitting ever since as I didn't have time to take a photo.

Scented with monkey farts, goat milk soap as usual for me. Not terribly creative, however I wanted a fun, whimsical sort of soap to go with the bright and cheery scent of MF, and MF accelerates on me so a technique utilizing that to my advantage.

Will make the yellow brighter next time but all in all, I'm super happy with how it turned out View attachment 37101

View attachment 37102
Where do u buy a scent called Monkey Farts?? I love it

super cute!! yes do tell, where did you get a scent called Monkey Farts? and what would have possessed you to buy it haha. what type of scent is it? I am assuming its floral if it accelerates?

It's like a fruity tropical scent, mine is from Eroma (Australia). I don't actually know if other suppliers accelerate or whether other people have issues with it accelerating, but for my recipe it does

Latest posts

Back