My store is finally back online!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lane

Reaction score
After much time and a lot of research and html, java, hex code memorization... MY WEBSITE is back up and running!!!

I have a few more items to add once I finally get my camera figured out and light box built. Which will be this week. The "official" opening is going to be Valentine's Day. I'd LOVE any input. ANY! Before I start massively advertising!

Check it out, I'd LOVE some feedback! (be honest!!) www.LuxuryLaneSoap.com

I'm currently building a few other web pages for a few friends and building banners/avatars for etsy friends... I think I need a comfy computer chair!!!

OH OH! If I put your Etsy store on my Etsy page, Check it out! :) http://www.luxurylanesoap.com/EtsyPages.html

I'll probably change the pictures every month to keep it current/interesting. If you have a certain picture you want showing for a certain month, just let me know! :)

I took a peek at the home page. In the sentence:
"PLUS we have lowered shipping prices while everyone else on the web has been increases theirs!"
I would change the word "increases" to "increasing"
I haven't looked at the rest of it but the home page looks great.

it looks fabulous! super professional! one suggestion, i saw you have a link to an article on msn.....news articles aren't always posted forever. maybe write them and ask permission to reprint the article with appropriate credit given and put it on a separate page on your site so you don't end up with a dead link in a few months.

Tabitha said:
Hope you sell a ton!
ME TOO!!!!

dragonfly princess said:
I am very impressed! Good Job!!
Thank you!

WilsonFamilyPicnic said:
it looks fabulous! super professional! one suggestion, i saw you have a link to an article on msn.....news articles aren't always posted forever. maybe write them and ask permission to reprint the article with appropriate credit given and put it on a separate page on your site so you don't end up with a dead link in a few months.
I e-mailed them and I haven't gotten a response. :? Hopefully soon... I'm wondering if I can go right ahead and copy it and credit to everyone possible? I really like having a link directly to a news source, but I totally understand if they dont keep the articles around...

most articles stay up for quite a while...but if its info you plan to keep there permanently i'd hate to see it disappear a year from now. it will likely take them a few days to get back to you.

if they say no and the article does disappear, another suggestion would be to find an article published individual in a credible source. they are generally more than happy to allow you to reprint since you were polite to ask.

I really like your site! 8) I've been thinking of going to a personal site and leave Etsy. I'm just thinking..... I could make more money that way for sure! Great job again Lane and may you have the best of success!

Paul

wow, your site looks great. But how did you do it ??? I tried to have a look at the source code, but there is none ? Is this from the Yahoo Site Builder ? If it is, then I am more than impressed that you managed to get such a nice site from it.

I like your site also and I'm jealous...it looks really clean :) We are still working on our site and I hope that it will be 100% soon.

Re: Your Website

WOW!! That is a very nice and interesting website. The photo gallery is so colorful and full of awesome product!! Great job. I'm jealous too!!

craftgirl08

Latest posts

Back