My Soapy anniversary :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gigisiguenza

Reaction score
I just realized that it's been a year since I made my first batch of soap. Wow. A whole year. And I've been using nothing but my own soap for a year. And I've had virtually no eczema, no rashes, and none of my usual reactionary irritation in so long that I can't remember when the last one was even. And, the soaps I made a year ago, that seemed to give me the itchiness or a reaction when just a month or so old, have now aged, and no longer cause me any issues whatsoever. I'm stunned by this, even if I don't understand the whys of it LOL.

So I wanted to thank all you soapy geniuses for helping me learn and experiment and answering my bazillion questions, which all lead to me having some seriously awesome soap that I love :)

Happy soapy anniversary to me! Hahahaha :)

Gigi, I'm right behind you. My first (serious) foray into soapmaking will be one year ago at the end of this month. I'm loving what my handmade soap is doing for my skin. I don't think I could ever go back to store bought soap.

Back