My Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mybidda

Reaction score
The soap turned out fine. I was worried but all good.

Attachments

• 20220915_134632.jpg
    20220915_134632.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
The soap turned out fine. I was worried but all good.
So beautiful! Is that a drop swirl on the white & off white soap ? I want to learn this swirl and is it a good swirl for a beginner soaper? Thank you. Can't wait until I can make soap like this! It's lovely.

Not quite. It's the Pot Swirl technique.
Very easy to do and results are fabulous.
Basically I divided the batch into 2 parts (you can divide into more if you wish).
The main part is in the one pot either white or colour. I mix colour into the second smaller pot and pour that into the first larger pot. I usually pour into one spot in the centre or just off.
Then without mixing I pour from the large pot into the log mould running up and down the log mould as I go. This creates a beautiful swirl.

Basically I divided the batch into 2 parts (you can divide into more if you wish).
The main part is in the one pot
So beautiful! Is that a drop swirl on the white & off white soap ? I want to learn this swirl and is it a good swirl for a beginner soaper? Thank you. Can't wait until I can make soap like this! It's lovely.

either white or colour. I mix colour into the second smaller pot and pour that into the first larger pot. I usually pour into one spot in the centre or just off.
Then without mixing I pour from the large pot into the log mould running up and down the log mould as I go. This creates a beautiful swirl.

The main part is in the one pot

either white or colour. I mix colour into the second smaller pot and pour that into the first larger pot. I usually pour into one spot in the centre or just off.
Thank you for explaining. Am going to do this with my next soap making.

Back