My soap supplies haul! [Picture heavy!]

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uau, that is a nice haul :)
I love your new 'B' mold. What a cute bee :)

I used my ocean breeze today. I have to say it was NOT a strong scent at all. So I am disappointed. But I am crossing my fingers it smells better when it cures a bit.

Looks like another haul is on it's way! I am down to 41 oz of olive oil! Oh my goodness! Think brambleberry will be my next haul, what do you guys think?

I bought a bunch of stuff at the dollar tree today. Went a little nuts because a lot of my smaller tools had broken. So I went out to buy some new stuff! BETTY CROCKER! Yeah! Anyway, here are the pictures!

So, my fiance made me the cutter. I didn't take a picture of it! How could I!? Well anyway, my cutter broke. It was a butcher knife. I feel so much better with the one I got. It's SO much easier to use! I had a 40% off coupon so it was 5 bucks or so. Not bad, right?

I was a little disappointed I could not find any spoonulas, but at least I got these. (Just a close up of the spatulas I got) I know they are 400 F degree resistant. Which is good.

Last edited:

Got the rest of my lot. My grater and a glass bowl. Got it to melt down scraps, and the grater to make cocobutter or whaterever else into smaller bits.

Latest posts

Back