Hello soap makers, happy new year. I'm a new soap maker. I made my first batch of and in the middle while I was still mixing, I added a foaming agent and the soap failed. Water separated and when I put into the form it became too hard . My recipe was: Neem oil 30% Kernel oil 30% Shea butter 20% Honey 12% Castor oil 4% Cocoa butter 2% Snail water 1% Salicylic acid 1% Lye 38% of oils Water 62% of oils . Please I need your help because I tried the second batch not adding the foaming agent and the water didn't separate but the soap still became too hard after a short time . And after some days, some white substance started coming out of the soap.