My situation right now

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hurts so bad. Dog tripped me
82A0987A-D615-4901-B1D1-A032B9BDC1D6.jpeg

Oh no, that looks painful! Hope you've got some good pain meds and feel better soon...

Seeing stars isn't even enough to describe what it felt like last night. I more like witnessed the birth of the universe.

I called out today from work. I was on my way to the urgent care and came to the conclusion that if I can drive then its not broken, so I turned around and went home. Its feeling better as the day goes on, but that might be from the alcohol LOL. Don't judge me LOL. When you get an unexpected day off from work and can't do much anyway. Might as well make the best of it.

Seeing stars isn't even enough to describe what it felt like last night. I more like witnessed the birth of the universe.

I called out today from work. I was on my way to the urgent care and came to the conclusion that if I can drive then it’s not broken, so I turned around and went home. It’s feeling better as the day goes on, but that might be from the alcohol LOL. Don't judge me LOL. When you get an unexpected day off from work and can't do much anyway. Might as well make the best of it.
Hurts so bad. Dog tripped meView attachment 71231
it’s a bad fall and you took a much needed day to rest. Hopefully you are healing well.

Not sure how available it is for you, but when I had hand surgery the doctor had me gently rub in Vitamin E to reduce scaring. I poked a hole in gel caps for the E, but didn’t think it would help. My cut healed fast and now you would have to look really hard with a bright light to even find the spot where the cut was made. Ask your doctor if Vitamin E could help.

Back