My "secret squirrel" soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great soap. As you say you are a beginner in the soap industry, it is not that your production is wonderful, and indicates your keenness to work perfectly, I wish you more success to you Janelle

Last edited by a moderator:
looking awesome. i was running before i could walk with regards to colourants in my soap making i dont really do plain and always think iv more talent than i actually have fortuatly getting soap wrong is far less painful than say having a fight with a tree and loosing big time (knocked out cold, whoops) while mountain biking not that i learnt from that either lol.

You are meant to walk before you run? Seriously though, @Chris_S , I know what you mean. I too am guilty of charging into things without enough experience. I think it is one of the pitfalls of YouTube. You get people who are very experienced at something and they make it look so easy (because they are so experienced) so you figure .... how hard can that be? Urghhhh don't ask about some of the craft projects I have undertaken as a result of YouTube videos. Having said that, being of a stubborn nature I do tend to persist until I master said skill :D

Latest posts

Back