My other passion

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deebell

Reaction score
Soapmaking is my passion, but my other love is making stained glass.
fireplace.jpg

sunflower.jpg

DSCF0956.jpg

DSCF0954.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.[/img]

I would love to work with stained glass. Alas, I lack the time. Would enjoy seeing some pictures of your work though.

Those are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing your other love. I just admire all the other artistic creations on this forum.

Oh Wow that fireplace cover is so beautiful! I too would love to work with stained glass but don't have $$ for that, maybe someday *dream*. I have to settle for a painting with glass paints for a stained glass look. I have an example posted on at my etsy store if you want to take a look.

Blessings,
Dian

http://holmescraft.etsy.com

How expensive is this hobby? I really want to learn, but I don't want something that is going to cost me hundreds of dollars to do. I really want to know what the cost is, once you have made the initial investment in the tools you will need.

I have always loved stained glass. And you do it beautifully. Something i would like to try my hand at some time in the future. How long have you been doing it?

Joanne

Latest posts

Back