My other hobby

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous work Kiwi 🥰

(I've probably asked before, but what do you use to apply the paint? ... and now I have a new question ... do you do these by eye or pre-design a layout?)

I'm loving the fractal designs 😍

Gorgeous work Kiwi 🥰

(I've probably asked before, but what do you use to apply the paint? ... and now I have a new question ... do you do these by eye or pre-design a layout?)

I'm loving the fractal designs 😍
I use small dotting tools which i dip in the paint and then onto the surface. The mandalas are all done by eye, and I never quite know how they will finish once I start them. Sometimes I have a colour palette in mind that gets thrown completely out the window as i reach the outer edges.

I use small dotting tools which i dip in the paint and then onto the surface. The mandalas are all done by eye, and I never quite know how they will finish once I start them. Sometimes I have a colour palette in mind that gets thrown completely out the window as i reach the outer edges.
Amazing 🐧
Thank you for the process ... I admire your patience and steady hand ... (obviously as art, it is a delight to look at)

I have no words.
You just said four Zingy!
@Marsi Funny - I love looking at them too but I wouldn't want them on my wall as art. I have not made/kept any of the 45s for myself. However, as soon as I make them they seem to sell immediately. I used to sell the 45s for $45 (ha ha) but I had to put the price up to $55 because ti was just too much work for $45. I sell the 78s for $78. And no, I won't be making any 33s.

Some more stones - and i decided to venture out onto a wee canvas: IMG_9856.JPGIMG_5435.jpgIMG_9878.JPGIMG_9888.JPGIMG_9891.JPGIMG_9892.JPG

Latest posts

Back