My other hobby

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more recent ones:
IMG_3530.jpg
IMG_7870.JPG
IMG_7912.JPG
IMG_8594.JPG
IMG_8612.JPG

The shells would make beautiful Christmas tree decorations. I have one painted shell decoration but it is nowhere near as beautiful as those @KiwiMoose
Probably not as expensive either though. What size is yours roughly? I have a bunch of smaller shells that i could make some out of - if i keep them simple I guess i could sell them for $10 - $15 each. And how is the ribbon/thread attached - glued?

Probably not as expensive either though. What size is yours roughly? I have a bunch of smaller shells that i could make some out of - if i keep them simple I guess i could sell them for $10 - $15 each. And how is the ribbon/thread attached - glued?
I think the ribbon is attached to her head wrap in the picture below but I also have some other shell decorations where they have a bow at the top of the shell and the ribbon is stuck behind that with a glue gun, they dont turn when they are on the tree so one it is placed neatly it isn't too bad. She is about 2 inches in diameter, the smallest one I have is about an inch but it is a different type of shell.

I think yours would be lovely as decorations, even if you do make them a bit more simple.
Screenshot_20210730-084240_Instagram.jpg

Back