My news article comes out tomorrow...Website debut!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lane

Reaction score
The article about my business in the Las Vegas Review Journal will be out tomorrow morning! WooHoo! In a Sunday paper! I talked about it like a month ago and it is just now FINALLY getting published! The Las Vegas Review Journal goes to over 2 million potential readers...

I have been busting my bum getting my website ready! I still have to add a deiclaimer about the Hello Kitty soaps I think, even though I do not state they are Hello Kitty or a Sanrio design...Hmmmmmm....

*excited*

I'll post a link to the article Tomorrow morning :D

(If you check out my site and see anything I need to fix up, lemme know. Thanks!)

www.LuxuryLaneSoap.com

*still excited*

Thank you! I just updated the Etsy page and now it is all colorful :D

If anyone else wants their Etsy page added just lemme know. :wink:

Congrats!

(I would rather have my deodorants or sugar scrub picture featured. They are my best sellers. Thanks!)

Tabitha said:
Congrats!

(I would rather have my deodorants or sugar scrub picture featured. They are my best sellers. Thanks!)

I will change that tonight! Thank for letting me know! :)

I have a new picture of my sample soaps in my project area. Those are my best sellers.

pepperi27 said:
I have a new picture of my sample soaps in my project area. Those are my best sellers.
I'm not sure which picture you are talking about.....

Congrats Lane! Movin' on up. Can't wait to see your article. Hope it brings you lots of business. You MUST tell us if the orders start pouring in. How exciting!

Lane said:
pepperi27 said:
I'm not sure which picture you are talking about.....

This picture:
021.jpg

Back