My new “Woke AF” coffee soap LOL =)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nanooo48

Reaction score
Mug compliments of my darling sister ❤️ So thankful of a previous thread, on the scent smelling iffy at first because it smells marvelous now! Phew!!! LOL

66B94044-D9F5-4461-A8C7-218A8E8463A6.jpeg
C001BC8F-DA6A-41A0-9672-31A6E4C72816.jpeg

23500696-635F-4D30-B300-4A681F764BB2.jpeg

Well, it’s an anacronym. Like, LOL... or OMG or LMFAO .... the F is the same as the F in LMFAO and the A is ‘as’
LOL THANK YOU! I literally just saw that question and went uhhhh I don’t want to get in trouble in here lol. :eek::rolleyes:

Yes, and nice rich colors. You added color?

What’s AF, initials?
So I planned on only using brewed coffee and titanium dioxide to color, but the top layer I wanted darker, so I added a little cocoa powder and a dash of mica to get the right shade. The coffee wasn’t cutting it lol.

That is scrumptious looking! I really how you organized the blenders - I think that might be the first time I've seen it at the bottom.
Thanks! I just kept thinking in my head (light n sweet, regular, and dark coffee) and that’s how I poured it apparently lol!

Awesome soap! I love coffee soap as well! I know this sounds crazy but I keep a sample size bar in my SUV so I can smell it when I am driving! Lol! My husband thinks I'm nuts :)
LOL! Nah that’s cute! Lol!!! And probably a good pick me up while driving! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the layers and colors, I can wake up and smell the coffee from here!:hippo:
Haha thanks! It’s been my morning reminder to get my coffee started as they’ve been curing! Lol!

Back