MY NEW WEBSITE

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwahlne

Reaction score
Announcing the grand opening of my new website!

3 Walnuts is open for business! I am very excited!

See http://www.3walnuts.com. Let me know your thoughts and if you see anything that needs fixing. I know about the one missing product picture.

Yay! :)

It's entertainment for your skin!

Eve's Temptation Soap:
If there wasn’t an apple tree, she would have fallen for this soap. A delicate green apple fragrance and soothing sensation will leave you refreshingly prepared to deal with any devil that may be headed your way!

You are cleaver!

Excellent website, Kristen! Easy to navigate and well set out....neat and uncluttered. Love your explanation of the 3 walnuts and it works in well with your soaping ingredients.....(now I have to try walnut oil :lol: ).

In your 'you know you want to ask' section you have a great paragraph on soap being biodegradable.....how come I never made that connection b4? I know it is natural and good for your skin and all, and of course it is bioD. Excellently put!

Tanya :)

Kristen your website is absolutely fabulous! I think it's really smart to bring up the allergy info since this is something that my insurance company has brought up to me.

I like how you laid everything out, the site is easy to navigate and the information is well written. Great job!

Lindy

Congrats!! I wish your business all the best! I know you'll do great! Love the descriptions and the website is very pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate. Great work!! You should be proud!

Very classy and nice!!! I can see you put a lot of work into it. Best of luck!!

Digit

It is so sophisticated

Hello Kristen
I have looked at your site a few times over the last few days and gone to comment but my computor is dropping off everynow and then at the moment.
I am amazed by your site.
It is so welcoming straight away .I am not usually a brown person but your colour scheme really works.
3 Walnuts is so orriginal.
I am quite gob smacked by it and wish to say a great Big CONGRATULATIONS!
Mary :lol:

Thank you so much, Soapmom, Digit, and Starduster! I'm so glad you all took the time to take a look and provide feedback! I'm really happy you all like it! Yay!

:)

You did so good! Kevin was just looking at it with me. He gives you !

I like the website a lot! The colors do work well and looks like a professional job! Congrats sweetie and I need some charcoal soap!! LOL

please be part of my e newsletter!

Hi there! I just wanted to let you all know i have an e newsletter and I am adding links to it just asking that people forward it on and in near future add my link to their site kinda thing, i think its a great way to 'buddy up'
I am looking for any soap maker artists to pm me to give me permission and i will send you a copy to your email ! This is not a selling scam , its something i am doing on my own and so far i am getting good feedback!
Let me know if you want to be added and I will send you the sample k!

Re: please be part of my e newsletter!

Rev Cares said:
Hi there! I just wanted to let you all know i have an e newsletter and I am adding links to it just asking that people forward it on and in near future add my link to their site kinda thing, i think its a great way to 'buddy up'
I am looking for any soap maker artists to pm me to give me permission and i will send you a copy to your email ! This is not a selling scam , its something i am doing on my own and so far i am getting good feedback!
Let me know if you want to be added and I will send you the sample k!
I have added you here http://www.stardustsoaps.com/links/
all the best. :D

Latest posts

Back