My new soaping room!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navaria

Reaction score
Spent the last day and a half getting my soaping room set up at the new house. I'm so excited to actually have a designated soap space now! Just need to build a drying cabinet and then I'll be perfectly happy.

20161006_101455.jpg

20161006_101421.jpg

20161006_101359.jpg

20161006_101326.jpg

Look at all that rooooooooom! I'm green with envy as I soap in my teeny weeny kitchen. May you have many years of happy soaping there. :grin:

Me neither. Not cluttered enough. Too much light. No dogs to constantly tell to move. Way too much counter space.

Congratulations, Navaria!! Happy soaping in your new space.

Actually, if you look in the bottom of the last picture you'll see a little bit of dog butt lol. He was laying on the floor out of view in the other pictures. He has decided if his dad isn't here, he has to "protect" me. Which translates to being under my feet or stuck up my rear till I finally tell him to go lay down.

What a nice soaping space and so much more organized than mine is! Please post pics when you build the drying cabinet. I've got a mental picture of what I want mine to look like but I always like to see what others have designed.

That looks amazing! Do you have water access nearby? I ask because I am thinking about a soaping space, but there isn't a sink practical right there

Right now I have to use the downstairs bathroom for water, but bf has already promised me a utility sink (actually his idea, not mine) There are water hookups and drain access just on the other side of the wall with the pegboard on it, but I can't do it myself because it's going to involve drilling through cinder block and I'm not that brave :lol:

Great space and what a great job of organizing it all. Very impressive! Now I'm going to look at move overcrowded kitchen counters and cry!

Wow! Looks awesome! Like everyone else I'm jealous. Would!d love to have a dedicated soaping space.

I'm new to the forum so I am just now seeing this. Any updates to the room? Maybe it looks more cluttered so the rest of us don't have to be so jealous? lol

Back