My new soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

lesavonvert

Reaction score
I tried to copy a soap made by a very talented soap maker (share my receipe).The bottom part that represent the seeds of the melon had to be rounder and the green more degraded despite my imperfections I like the result I used avobath for the scent for the first time and really love it

Attachments

• 2BE614E9-6874-40B8-8E81-F4FC9CAA36B6.jpeg
    2BE614E9-6874-40B8-8E81-F4FC9CAA36B6.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0

lesavonvert

Reaction score
Thank you to everybody for the nice comments on my soap.The top was piped with a Wilton round tip number 2. That was the easy part of her desing wich involved skeeze bottles that I hate using so much.

Reaction score
Oh girl, I will be a charter member of your Squeeze Bottle Hater club. Life is just too short for all that faffing about.

In fact, I just repurposed one of the large squeeze bottles from a multipack purchased for soaping (most of them never used because I HATE them). It's perfect for squeezing out a bit of ghee onto my DH's potatoes, or toast, instead of trying to spoon it out of the ridiculously large Costco jar of ghee.

And I feel deliriously happy knowing the squeeze bottle will NEVER be used for soapmaking! (definitely out of the norm for me, since many other things in my house and, ahem, a *few things* from my DH's shop, have gone INTO the soap room, never to emerge again).

lesavonvert

Reaction score
Oh girl, I will be a charter member of your Squeeze Bottle Hater club. Life is just too short for all that faffing about.

In fact, I just repurposed one of the large squeeze bottles from a multipack purchased for soaping (most of them never used because I HATE them). It's perfect for squeezing out a bit of ghee onto my DH's potatoes, or toast, instead of trying to spoon it out of the ridiculously large Costco jar of ghee.

And I feel deliriously happy knowing the squeeze bottle will NEVER be used for soapmaking! (definitely out of the norm for me, since many other things in my house and, ahem, a *few things* from my DH's shop, have gone INTO the soap room, never to emerge again).

Oh it is so funny I did exactly the same thing and I can say it is fantastic for maple syrup canned food

Latest posts