My New Soap Stamp!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjfan74

Reaction score
I never thought I would get so excited over a silly stamp!! But I am in love with my new custom made soap stamp!! It came in the mail today and I couldn't wait to try it out!! I love it! I want to stamp everything! Now I'm trying to think of soaps to make that would look good and highlight the stamp! Anyway...so excited...thought I'd share!

IMG_0920.jpg

Cool! I've always wanted to do something like this. I didn't know if a soap stamp could be made. Glad to know they can. that is lovely. Very delicate.

NIce, I had some guy located in Australia custom make me a stamp. He said that was his business. After about 3 weeks I finally got the stamp. It was a piece of junk I couldn't use.

soapguy

There is a gentleman in U.K. that does absolutely wonderful costum stamps. It is Laser Cutz.
Absolute perfection! If you give him a try, I think you will be pleased.

Thats really beautiful pj! Do you mind if I ask where you got it?

I ordered it on Etsy. The name of the shop is Hers Shop. They were great to work with! Very responsive and professional! It only took a couple of days to make it and ship it...under two weeks for the whole process! I will be doing business with them again - having them do a rubber stamp with my logo and name now.

So I've been stamping like crazy so there is a bit of soap residue left on the stamp right now (in the tail feather area), but here are pics of the stamp itself

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

yes Ancel - it is a thin line of Rose Clay...wanted just a little something to draw interest to the soap...but not overpower

Forgot to mention, the stamp was a very reasonable price as well. I had considered trying to make my own...but for the time involved in trying to do it myself it made more sense to have someone do it for me who is more skilled!

I ordered it on Etsy. The name of the shop is Hers Shop. They were great to work with! Very responsive and professional! It only took a couple of days to make it and ship it...under two weeks for the whole process! I will be doing business with them again - having them do a rubber stamp with my logo and name now.

Thanks! I've looked at HersShop for stamps. Good to know they make them well. I will look into them further when I am ready!

That is a great soap stamp. I think it is best when soaps are stamped with a more personal connection. A lot of times I see "handmade" stamped and while that's great I think yours is even better because it is custom and unique.

Latest posts

Back