My New Soap Cutter

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsBien

Reaction score
I feel so lucky, my husband made me this beautiful new soap cutter.

It makes beautifully cut bars!

Thanks for looking!
Stacie

Oh that is nice, ask him to make me one would ya ? :lol: I'm so jealous :)

My hubby is a chef and while he can cook me a heck of a meal he's not much of a carpenter :p

haha thats a nice design!.. sweet , how does it work!?!

Does the reddish looking bar thing have a piece of wire run across it? Like a giant cheese slicer?
hrmmm... I might have to convince my Dad to have a Dad daughter day in the garage so I can "supervise" (basically that means drink a beer and stand back sayin, "whatcha doin"?) while we make something similar!

Does the reddish looking bar thing have a piece of wire run across it? Like a giant cheese slicer?
hrmmm... I might have to convince my Dad to have a Dad daughter day in the garage so I can "supervise" (basically that means drink a beer and stand back sayin, "whatcha doin"?) while we make something similar!

lol, love it,
renee

Beautiful................that certainly makes him a keeper! :lol:

Digit

It works great, very clean and straight lines. I love it.

Yes, the red handle (I like the color red so he made that red.) has a guitar string going across much like a paper cutter styled cheese slicer. The string is even tightened with a guitar string tightener thingy.

Thanks for your comments, I'll share them with him!

Stacie :D

Back