My new soap curing cabinet!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShariLynn

Reaction score
My darling (and handy) hubby made this great soap curing cabinet for my birthday. I told him what I wanted and he made it happen.

Cabinet1.jpg
. . .
Cabinet2.jpg
. . .
Cabinet3.jpg
. . .
Cabinet4.jpg

It's completely enclosed in fine mesh screen, including the door, and the 10 removable racks are vinyl-coated wire closet shelves cut to size, which were gathering dust in the garage. He even put casters on it! The cabinet will hold 400 bars of soap, or about 120-130 pounds.

This evening, I filled up the top three racks with soap that had been curing all over my dining room. Now I keep going to the cabinet and admiring the rows of soap, fussing over them like they're my babies. :D

I agree that is fantastic! You're lucky to have a handyman husband. I'm very envious of your curing cabinet. My soaps are still all over the dining room. :lol:

I am going to third that fantastic. You are so lucky, what a perfect gift!

:shock: I love love love it! you are so blessed, I could only dreeeeeam for something like that. What a clever man you have.

Thanks everybody! I was so excited to have it, I just had to take pics and share!

I am truly a lucky woman to have such a great hubby. He's one of those "jack of all trades" kind of guys. The best part is that he enjoyed making this for me, and is so pleased with how thrilled I am to have it.

Took me 3 tries to find the right husband. :wink: Third time's the charm!

ShariLynn said:
Took me 3 tries to find the right husband. :wink: Third time's the charm!

LOL! You know I so want a husband like that AND your soap rack!!!

I have some serious soap stand envy right now - that looks fantastical!!!!

Show us a pic with your soaps in it, there is just something real nice about seeing the soaps all lined up ...sometimes I just go out and look at mine for a while - I love looking at them like that ...should I stop talking now before I start sounding nuts or is it too late already lol

very nice design and well built! Great!

Golly gosh! That is what dreams are made of!

I'm lucky to have a handy hubby, and my birthday is in December, so maybe... LoL

Thanks for posting the pics. Enjoy that sexy cabinet!

I am SO jealous!!!!! That is a snazzy cabinet. Unfortunately, my husband isn't very handy, although his father is, and I am to a certain extent. Maybe I'll have a soap/Italian version of a barn raising.... a soap curing cabinet making party!

Wow! What an awesome blessing to have a hubby that is handy and takes pleasure in making things for you. The cabinet is awesome.

debbism said:
Phoenomenal cabinet. I want one too! Is he for rent?

Ha! Sorry, no -- I have way too many projects for him to be able to spare him! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back