My new packaging

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if you can still do this, but when my sons were young (talking about 45 years ago now), I used to get free paper tossed out by printer companies on a regular basis. My brother who was a printer told me go out back behind the print shop and take whatever you want after it's tossed out. Now I think it's called 'theft' to take paper that's been tossed out. But I do often find various packs of decorative papers for cheap at thrift stores. Also periodically, there are some pretty good sales of decorative paper at various places and I have found some real bargains in my travels. You are lucky you can find free pallets. I don't see them free very often anymore, but you kind of need a pick-up truck to haul them so I am guessing you have such a vehicle. We don't have one, much to the surprise of my husband's co-workers. They think everyone who lives in the mid-west everyone owns a p/u truck.
We don’t own one either! We do have a Honda CR-V which and haul just about anything though( except I don’t put “dirty good” in my cr-v. My husband’s is older so we use his as the “truck.”

Latest posts

Back