My new label design

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McGraysoldtowngifts

Reaction score
Hello all

I sat down tonight and made up a label for our soap business I figured I would share a couple of pictures and get your input on the design and any mistakes that I may have made on the required information on the labels .

Thanks for the help in shaking out the bugs .

Todd uploadfromtaptalk1456373222123.jpg

I can't help you with what is supposed to be on the label.

But I think it's a handsome label, I like the shape, the simplicity and classiness; wish your name were larger, and maybe the color more vibrant (my computer screen tends to wash colors out though)

It's a nice label. You also need to list your address on the back label. And as others stated the INCI goes in () the common name is listed first and in the order of most to least. Anything 1% or less doesn't matter which order.

You've already got good advice regarding the legalities, so I'll just mention that I really like the shape and look of the label. It's simple, clean, and classy. I think your name on front should be a little bigger, though.

IrishLass :)

Congrats, I think you did a great job. I'd like to see more color, but I like the font type you choose because it's easy on the eye's. Other will give you a more indepth critic. Keep up the good work!!! :thumbup:

Latest posts

Back