My new jewelry pieces

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepperi27

Reaction score
So I made a seperate site on etsy called KatDesignsNYC and here are some pieces. I forgot to edit these so don't look so close! LOL

013-4.jpg

008-3.jpg

047.jpg

054.jpg

040.jpg

034-1.jpg

WOW!!! Kathy, you make great soap, lotions, and now beautiful jewelry. Way to go girl. I hope you sell a ton at your Etsy shop! Congratulations on a fantastic job. 8)

Paul :wink:

Thanks so much paul! I can never say I'm bored thats for sure! LOL

Pepperi, you got talent...! Such wonderful rings! It appears that you wire wrap the whole thing, not just the gems/beads on top? Wonderful. Please tell me it just takes practice; I would love to be able to wire wrap like that :wink:

Tanya :)

topcat said:
Pepperi, you got talent...! Such wonderful rings! It appears that you wire wrap the whole thing, not just the gems/beads on top? Wonderful. Please tell me it just takes practice; I would love to be able to wire wrap like that :wink:

Tanya :)

Oh definitely! I watched a tutorial on auntie's beads and she shows you how to do it. Just stop it and watch what she does. I did a few and after a while graduated to stronger wire. Practice like hell lmao

Thanks guys been busy making more stuff bracelets earrings so haven't been online! The third picture is in my blog giveaway! Just click below on my blog and leave a comment to enter!

Back