My new favorite (soapy) YouTuber - so relaxing!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corsara

Reaction score
Part way down my long and winding pine tar soap rabbit trail, I stumbled upon a gem that led me into the most entertaining and relaxing laundry folding session of my life, as I simultaneously browsed and folded what must have been at least 6 baskets full!

If you need a virtual hug today, there is one right here -

And for the face behind the voice -

I just had to share! The joy and pleasure he takes in his soaps and his audience is so sweet.

Anyway, I'm off to watch another one, to calm my brain after reading all 60ish pages of a shave soap thread...

x
Part way down my long and winding pine tar soap rabbit trail, I stumbled upon a gem that led me into the most entertaining and relaxing laundry folding session of my life, as I simultaneously browsed and folded what must have been at least 6 baskets full!

If you need a virtual hug today, there is one right here -

And for the face behind the voice -

I just had to share! The joy and pleasure he takes in his soaps and his audience is so sweet.

Anyway, I'm off to watch another one, to calm my brain after reading all 60ish pages of a shave soap thread...

He's seems like such a sweet Man. 🤗💫🧼

I watch soapmakers and candle makers both good and bad whenever I'm in my hospital appointments. Adding another one to the list is just wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

I love it when people are happier than they have to, without reason! He keeps cool and has very reasonable things to say, yet he loves to do what he does, and doesn't hesitate showing this.

Patrick is a little wordy for me at times, but he is VERY knowledgeable and very kind.

Patrick is a little wordy for me at times, but he is VERY knowledgeable and very kind.
I love that, because he mentions topics and stuff I never would have come across otherwise, because I'm so new! I usually prefer videos with almost no talking though 😅

Back