My new favorite dentist

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Had my root canal scheduled for today at 9:30am. I was home by 10:20. I almost let my nerves get to me and rescheduled. Glad I didn't! I still have to go back to get a crown fitted. That's tomorrow. They wanted me to come back at 2pm today because the girl forgot to schedule me the other day while I was there for the consult. I am not going back at 2 LOL. Tomorrow is just fine with me.

This dentist was so awesome. A much better experience than any other dentist I have had in the past.

Great to know there are dentists that are that good. I'm very happy for you.

Congrats! I've had my fair share of bad dentists, but some good ones too. I tend to need a fair bit of dental work after my pregnancies (last time I needed two root canals!😩), so I'm glad I have someone I like now too... Now if it only didn't cost an arm and a leg!

Dr. Evans has been my dentist for almost 30 years. He and his team are outstanding. She is an expert at what she does. Once she was also gifted a pair of lower Hawley retainers. Still, there are a lot of good dentists in the world.

Last edited:
Happy you found a great Dentist Cat I definitely feel your pain!

My mouth had zero issues until my 40's and then for whatever reason my mouth fell apart. In 14 years I have had 4 root canals, 7 extractions, 3 crowns and 3 implants.

A good dentist makes all the difference. I lost a wisdom tooth 2019 after a failed root canal.
Decided to get a implant instead of bridge.

I manged to get a bone graft to fill in the holes in my jam before covid hit. I just got the first part of the implant a couple weeks ago. It was the actual titanium spike they drill and screw into the jaw. It went really well, just waiting for it to thoroughly heal before the next step.

Even though my dentist is very good and gentle, I still take a valium before any major procedure. It makes it easier on both of us.

Back