My new Etsy Store

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edco76

Reaction score
I put some things on etsy last night. I don't know how it will go but I figured I would give it a shot. I need better photos. I'm not real happy with it and I am sur I will re-tweak and make changes. If you look at it in a week it will probably be completely differant lo.

www.washedawaysoap.etsy.com

dragonfly princess said:
Nice Job! Pics are good too!

Thanks. I am camera challenged though :cry: They are too dark and when I use the flash it is too much. I sat a lamp really close and that helped a little. I think I may just need a better camera.

Good for you! I like the name!

Try taking the photos outside. Do you have any sort of software program to manipulate the brightness and color aftr the photos have been taken?

Tabitha said:
Good for you! I like the name!

Try taking the photos outside. Do you have any sort of software program to manipulate the brightness and color aftr the photos have been taken?

Not that is any good. I have some sort of junk that came with my camera but when I tried that it just looked weird. Good idea on the outside idea though. I may give that a whirl.

I just added a banner to my etsy shop! No sales yet :cry: But I have gotten some views. Guess I gotta start somewhere. I think I may get some friends or family to buy a bar just so I can get some feedback. Think that will help?

Congratulations!!!! :D I really like the banner. Where did you get it done? I think the site is very well done. I wish you all the best. I will pm you on some suggestions I have for your pics.

I ....LOVE....ESTY!!!!

I buy too much tho... I still haven't been able to get my items up for sell...

I just hearted all the soapers on Etsy!

I just joined this forum this morning and I'm really excited to see so many familiar names! Here's wishing us all lots of sales!

Bonnie
"HelloCrafty"

Back