my mountain man soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kallista

Reaction score
my mountain man soap
mountainmanbj2.jpg
[/url]
[/img]

Very impressive packaging! 8) I bet it smells great, too! What is the scent?
I've been looking for a great mans pine woods scent.

Paul

Soapmaker Man said:
Very impressive packaging! 8) I bet it smells great, too! What is the scent?
I've been looking for a great mans pine woods scent.

Paul
Thank you, its scented with
Balsam, white pine and cedar

kallista said:
my mountain man soap
mountainmanbj2.jpg
[/url]
[/img]

That is beautiful packaging, kallista. Where'd you get the corrugated paper? The colored paper looks like wallpaper; thick and glossy. Very pretty.

The paper is scrapbooking paper, i get 12x12 sheets, cut them into 2" strips, therefore i get 6 strips.. the cardboard, i get big rolls of it, i will look tomorrow and let you know..

and yes it sure does smell woodsy, but it goes with my forest collection that i have

Bravo! The packaging fits right in with the product. I just love the name "Mountain Man" too; it reminds me of the Brawny guy.

Thank you so very much
i just wanted the wrapping to be diff them others.. so many sell soaps ya know, you need to make yours stand out.. and it doesn't cost a lot either, and might be cheaper then a lot of packaging too

Do you have other products in the line? Love to see all you creative packaging. :D :D

Digit

Mountainmansoap_1.jpg

i think i like this one it isnt to much going on in the background to take away from the soap[/img]

ok i did some changing, i change the shape of the soap now, and drop alot of the busy in the back ground
so heres what i got so far
i think its getting better
any ideas as to make it even better?

mountainsoap_1.jpg
[/img]

Back