My Most Recent Batch w/Paul's Mold

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busymammaof3

Reaction score
I did a batch of shampoo bars made with a lot of different high-quality oils (palm, kukui, avacado, castor, jojoba...), all organic and unrefined with pure lemon, sweet orange, eucalyptus and tea tree essential oils. I try to buy as natural and raw as possible. I used the mold I bought from Paul, for the 1st time. Worked wonderfully and the parts are easy to clean. Here's some pics. Thanks Paul!
ShampooBarRecipeinCustomSoapMold03-.jpg

CustomSoapMoldWithLid03-02-08.jpg

LemonSweetOrangeEucalyptusandTeaTre.jpg

MatildaBeingBathedWithECCShampooBar.jpg

MatildaAfterBeingBathedWithECCShamp.jpg

Thanks, your soaps look great! I hope you get many years out of your TOG Mold. What a cute little family member you have! :D 8)

Paul

Soapmaker Man said:
Thanks, your soaps look great! I hope you get many years out of your TOG Mold. What a cute little family member you have! :D 8)

Paul
Thanks! :D I am sure I will! She's my mom's newest addition. We watch her when they travel.

awwwwwww what a cutie! shes like a lil chubaka!

That sounds like a great mix in a soap, I love eucalyptus and tea tree oils, how does it smell combined with orange sweet and lemon!? that sounds like a nice mixture!!

very nice looking bars !!

IanT said:
awwwwwww what a cutie! shes like a lil chubaka!

That sounds like a great mix in a soap, I love eucalyptus and tea tree oils, how does it smell combined with orange sweet and lemon!? that sounds like a nice mixture!!

very nice looking bars !!

LOL Yeah, she's a cutie! And her personality is hilarious!
The scent is a bit suddel...but I prefer suddel to strong. But I have been pretty stopped up while they've been curing. LOL I can smell a citrisy scent mainly. The tea tree is there for medicinal purposes mainly, so it's not too big a deal that I don't really smell it. But I kind of like the smell of tea tree anyway. LOL

i love tea tree oil sooo much and eucalyptus..i think that theyre my two favorites!

I love pictures. Thank you for sharing. Everythings great, the mold,
the soap and the pooch.
Laurie

dragonfly princess said:
WWWWHHHHHEEEEE I love Lhasa Apso's!! So cute, they look like drown rats when they are wet. But are just beautiful when dry!
She's actually a Shitzu. But they are very similar in appearance. Thanks!

sunflwrgrl7 said:
Nice bars, funny pic of your dog wet, I got a chuckle, but very beautiful dog dry! :)
Thanks. LOL Yeah, they look pretty funny when wet. I was trying to show how well the bars lather. LOL

Back