My MMS Order

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixiedragon

Reaction score
Overall-nicely packed. No peanuts! Layer of big bubble wrap in the bottom, bottles wrapped I guess styrofoam paper, not sure how else to describe it, then more bubble wrap on top.

My OOB impressions:

Flavor Oils:
Vanilla-Banilla
Yummy and rich.

Caramel Toffee
Also yummy. I can definitely tell the difference between this and a straight caramel flavor I recently smelled.

Fragrances:
Green Tea - It's okay, vaguely citrus, I think?
Osmanthus - I really really want a Tea Olive (aka Osmanthus) scent - this mostly smells citrus with a hint of floral underneath, I am hoping it will bloom in soap or lotion.
Oak Leaves & Acorns - this was a free sample. I would expect it to smell more woody, this smells woody and sweet. But nice.
Coconut - Yummy. This is a coconut pie scent with a vague suntan note underneath it. I'm gonna soap it soon and see if TVivian wants me to mail her some. OOB, their Toasted Coconut is still my fav. coconut.
Strawberries and Champagne - I like this a LOT. Fruity without a strawberry jam or candy scent, and I can definitely smell the fizzy champagne note!

Other freebies:
Flat White Coffee Lip Balm. Recipe here:http://blog.thesage.com/2016/02/01/flat-white-coffee-lip-balm/
Nice enough. The coffee flavor is more like coffee candy, probably from the butter cream flavor added.

TheSage Adventurous Makers Calendar. OMG. The pics in this thing are ****OGRAPHICALLY good.

What a nice selection. I've not ordered anything much from them due to high shipping. I did order their Dan's Bands when I first started out. Keep us posted on your soapy adventures with the FO's though.

If you place a $200 order, shipping is also included. I think this is a relatively new policy; I can't find it stated on their website now, but I did see a notice about this a few months ago. My last order was a little over $200, I placed it after the notice had been removed, so I was wondering, but when I checked out, the shipping cost was zero.

Back