My love for Polymer Clay

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renata

Reaction score
Polymer clay is my other hobby. I love making miniatures for key rings, earrings and so on :)

Svež kruh 2.JPG

Pustni krofi.JPG

Fimo kruhek.JPG

The detail on these are phenomenal!

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

I love polymer clay. Another addictive craft. Ahh, polymer clay, soaping and cooking..... My own little "meth" lab. "Baking" Bad!

OMG! Too cute and beautifully made! I love to work with clay myself and I like to make jewelry. Here are just a couple of pieces that I've made. Not too good with my photo camera yet, so some of the details are missing but you get the idea.

necklace.JPG

necklace 1.JPG

wow your work is incredible, they are so realistic.

I love the jewelry too..

Thank you ;) I'll post some more pics in the future. Roseb nice jewelry! Is that photo transfer or some other technique?

Those are cray cray adorbs (I am loving that commerical with Andrew McDowel and James Earl Jones - it gets stuck in my head)! And your photograhpy skills are pretty awesome, too!

Thank you :)

Rayan, I do sell them. But not as doll house miniatures but as key fobs and earrings :)

Love your Polymer Clay creations. Those chocolate bar earrings look good enough to eat! :) Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations.

Latest posts

Back