• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ingredients For Sale My Loss is Your Gain!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGecko

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

It's past time I started destashing. I'm going to start with Fragrance Oils. I will list the Supplier, Name of FO, and size of bottle. To keep things simple, 1 ounce and Trial will be $1.00, over an ounce is $2.00. Most of these retailed for two to three times that amount...sometimes more. I have two Collections from Brambleberry; both are in the original boxes with literature and retailed for around $25.00...I'm selling them for $15.00.

All the FOs have been stored in my garage. The cats don't smoke, but hubby and I do. Some of the Brambleberry labels have faded so I have used a Sharpie. Bottle caps will be tightened and put into ZipLock Bags and 'peanuts' added to the box as needed. I will be using USPS Priority Mail (for tracking and insurance) as I work full-time and hubby is disabled; I can print labels from home and arrange for pickup at our door. Payment is by PayPal, Friends and Family.

This is the first culling. I will be adding more as soon as my nose returns to normal.

BeScented:
Dragon`s Blood - 2.0 oz
Fresh Cut Roses - 2.0 oz

BrambleBerry:
Amethyst - 2.0 oz (bottle was opened and 6mls used)
Bramble Berry - Trial
Candied Citrus - Trial
Cinnamon Cocoa - Trial
Dragon`s Blood - Trail
Pumpkin Sandalwood - Trial
Southern Peach - Trial
Tahitian Vanilla - Trail
Wild Rose - Trial

Adventurer Fragrance Collection (Hickory & Suede, Verdant Woods, Bon Fire, Backwoods Hike)

Dreamy Desserts Fragrance Collection (Chocolate Ganache, Lemon Bar, Dark Chocolate Orange, Cinnamon Swirl)

Elements Bath & Body:
Almond FO - 1.0 oz
Black Raspberry Vanilla - 1.0 oz
Dragon`s Blood - 1.0 oz
Green Hibiscus Peach - 2.0 oz
Lavender - 1.0 oz
Rocky Mountain Christmas - 2.0 oz

Rustic Escentuals:
Baby Powder - 1.0 oz
Bourbon and Brown Sugar - 1.0 oz
Bubble Gum*** - 1.0 oz
Calypso Orchid - 1.0 oz
Candy Cane*** - 1.0 oz
Cinnamon Red Hot - 1.0 oz
Cotton Candy - 1.0 oz
Hazelnut Coffee - 1.0 oz
Jasmine - 1.0 oz
Just Peachy - 1.0 oz
Monkey Farts - 1.0 oz
Pomegranate & Ginger*** - 1.0 oz
Prosecco Blush - 1.0 oz
White Caps - 1.0 oz

*** - These were shipped in 2.0 oz due to bottle shortage.

Monkey farts?!?

It's a blend of fresh bananas, kiwi, strawberries, pineapple, bubble gum and undertones of vanilla. It does smell really nice.

I had a thought at one time of doing a 'kids' line of soaps...fun shapes and scents...make bath time for fun. Nice concept, but my test market was 'meh'.

I'll take the BB Adventurer Collection!

It's yours. Will send you a PM.

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

It's past time I started destashing. I'm going to start with Fragrance Oils. I will list the Supplier, Name of FO, and size of bottle. To keep things simple, 1 ounce and Trial will be $1.00, over an ounce is $2.00. Most of these retailed for two to three times that amount...sometimes more. I have two Collections from Brambleberry; both are in the original boxes with literature and retailed for around $25.00...I'm selling them for $15.00.

All the FOs have been stored in my garage. The cats don't smoke, but hubby and I do. Some of the Brambleberry labels have faded so I have used a Sharpie. Bottle caps will be tightened and put into ZipLock Bags and 'peanuts' added to the box as needed. I will be using USPS Priority Mail (for tracking and insurance) as I work full-time and hubby is disabled; I can print labels from home and arrange for pickup at our door. Payment is by PayPal, Friends and Family.

This is the first culling. I will be adding more as soon as my nose returns to normal.

BeScented:
Dragon`s Blood - 2.0 oz
Fresh Cut Roses - 2.0 oz

BrambleBerry:
Amethyst - 2.0 oz (bottle was opened and 6mls used)
Bramble Berry - Trial
Candied Citrus - Trial
Cinnamon Cocoa - Trial
Dragon`s Blood - Trail
Pumpkin Sandalwood - Trial
Southern Peach - Trial
Tahitian Vanilla - Trail
Wild Rose - Trial

Adventurer Fragrance Collection (Hickory & Suede, Verdant Woods, Bon Fire, Backwoods Hike)

Dreamy Desserts Fragrance Collection (Chocolate Ganache, Lemon Bar, Dark Chocolate Orange, Cinnamon Swirl)

Elements Bath & Body:
Almond FO - 1.0 oz
Black Raspberry Vanilla - 1.0 oz
Dragon`s Blood - 1.0 oz
Green Hibiscus Peach - 2.0 oz
Lavender - 1.0 oz
Rocky Mountain Christmas - 2.0 oz

Rustic Escentuals:
Baby Powder - 1.0 oz
Bourbon and Brown Sugar - 1.0 oz
Bubble Gum*** - 1.0 oz
Calypso Orchid - 1.0 oz
Candy Cane*** - 1.0 oz
Cinnamon Red Hot - 1.0 oz
Cotton Candy - 1.0 oz
Hazelnut Coffee - 1.0 oz
Jasmine - 1.0 oz
Just Peachy - 1.0 oz
Monkey Farts - 1.0 oz
Pomegranate & Ginger*** - 1.0 oz
Prosecco Blush - 1.0 oz
White Caps - 1.0 oz

*** - These were shipped in 2.0 oz due to bottle shortage.
“ nose returns to normal” 😂 I LOVE it Gecko !

Latest posts

Back