My Locale Soap Challenge

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK so I live in NE Oregon. When people think of Oregon they always think Rain!! Well that's true for the Western side of the state, where I'm happy to say I do not live. On my side of the state is much drier. At our ranch in the mountains we only grow one thing really well. Rocks, lots of rocks, big rocks, little rocks, some on top of the ground, lots underground, especially right were you want to plant something or put a fence post! But they are pretty and it makes landscaping easy. So here is my Rock soap!:crazy:

2013-04-129512.40.06.jpg

2013-04-129512.40.35.jpg

2013-04-129512.42.19.jpg

2013-04-129512.31.38.jpg

Very pretty. I like that look. It reminds me of my window-shopping for new kitchen counters, ya know, those lovely 'cut-stone' kind of countertops. Are these scented ?

Yes, It looks a lot like my counter top also!

Are these scented?
Of course they smell like rocks!!:razz:

Not really I now have vanilla bean smelling rocks!

Last edited:
Your soap is awesome!! It is funny as I lived in New Hampshire for many years and it was known as "the granite state" New England is known for being able to grow rocks :) I think you had a wonderful idea with your soap and I love the way it turned out!

Latest posts

Back