My little well massive actually soap collection

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

regansoap

Reaction score
View attachment 17386 Hi everybody thought you might like to see some of my soaps the melt and pour is my own made in Feb when I first began this soaping malarkey the rest are hp have tried cp but all the fo's I have set up before I can even get them into the moulds and that is without even using the stick blender.

I have some regrets that I didn't keep better notes and that I now love the 100% coconut oil soaps and the shea butter soaps more than the ones that look really pretty so substance over style I suppose.

I have not really given any away yet I seem to be a tad possessive with my babies anyways though you lovely girlie's and gents might like a look. Apologies for photos not as clear as they could be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a little collection, you should see the 100+ batches I have stored away:shock: I love your vanity, tempting to paint mine white now.

Op's picture
im811y.jpg

Those are just beautiful, seriously! Don't they look so nice all grouped together like that?

"I now love the 100% coconut oil soaps and the shea butter soaps more than the ones that look really pretty so substance over style I suppose."
Yessssss!!!!!! You can make soap that's really pretty, but not such great soap. You can make soap that's not so pretty, but amazing for your skin. We aim for both, but I'd rather have a bar that my skin loves any day, because I don't want to just look at it, I want to use it. The more you soap, the better you will get at combining the two. But for now, be proud that you've managed to create two recipes that you really love, and know that your technique will improve in time, and in the meantime, you have wonderful soap to use. Pat yourself on the back, girl, congratulations!

Gorgeous soaps and I love the vanity too. You must be so pleased!

Hi everybody just thought I would give you a little info about the unit the soaps are on. It is actually called a credenza we are not sure of the age but it looks like it is probably from the arts and crafts era - it was black and depressing when we got it so my husband who is a commercial artist distressed it for me and I love it it fits better with our style of decor - the reason I am not showing more of it was because I was taking the picture in my jamas and didn't want my reflection seen - hair all over the shop etc.,

Latest posts

Back