my latest soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itunu

Reaction score
Here are some of my latest soaps - The one on the far left at the back is pumpkin and oatmeal - my first HP attempt.

The rest of the soaps are CP. The 3 at the back are faux funnel swirls in a long vertical milk carton (inspired by soapqueen.com). The middle row - chocolate and peppermint with calendula, a spoon swirl and a layered one with parsley at the bottom. Front row: various swirls using thick and thin trace and the soap on the far right has poppyseeds in the lower half.

best soap.jpg

Wow! They're all fantastic! The pumpkin oatmeal looks lovely and if you hadn't said it was HP, I would have assumed it was CP because it looks smooth on top. You did a great job with all of them but I really like the faux funnel swirls. They're vibrant and trippy looking. :lol: What did you use for colorants?

Thanks Hazel - such nice compliments.

For the colours for the faux funnel I used brambleberry's tangerine and bubble gum and from aroma zone in france: blue ultramarine and black iron oxide. It was my first go at faux funnel (copied soapqueen.com) and I used a milk carton instead of BB's vertical mould. I thought I messed it up until I cut it and had a nice surprise.

Latest posts

Back