My Latest M&P

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandolyn

Reaction score
Here are some of my latest M&P:

Honey Baby

Honey Baby & Chamomile. I love how this looks like honey.

Goats Milk

Chamomile. You get a truer color of this bar if you look at the pic above.

Am I crazy? I can't wait for my CP supplies to get here so I can do some real cooking!!???

I've been adding oils to my M&P, & they're turning out soooooo creamy. The base M&P's are just way too drying for my tastes, & I've tried several different bases from different places.

I can't wait til all my CP supplies arrive so I can control my base soap!

Mandy

Mandolyn, your soaps look very nice. For the most part I make CP but every once in a while I like to play with M&P.

sunflwrgrl7 said:
Nice soap! What kind of oils have you been adding to your M&P?

Thanks everyone for the compliments!!

I add 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil & the oil from 1 or 2 Vitamin E caps to each lb or so of M&P.

The oils cut down on the bubble factor. The bars don't have huge bubbles, but the lather is small, creamy bubbles which I love.

Mandy

DH's Valentine Basket

Here are the latest. I did these this week for DH for Valentine's day. He's a fisherman, hence the fish chocolate. :D

Here's the basket:

This isn't chocolate, it's clove & sandalwood. DH loves the smell of cloves. The color is from the cloves.

This is Green Tea & Chamomile with no coloring added. Kinda boring really.

Mandy

Yeah, the Vitamin E is great, but don't do too many or it oozes out of the bar! Uh huh. I did that. :lol: I had to dry the bars on paper towels to sop up the oil, but it eventually stabilized.

Mandy

Back