My introduction goes like this..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hooahjuice

Reaction score
no idea what I am doing here. I know I need a hobby and sometimes I think about soap. My kids have weird skin and I need to find a solution and maybe make some good stuff in the process. I'm here.

You folks can call me hj or whatever. Thank you

Hi hj! And welcome!

If you haven't found her already, I recommend Katie Carson and her Royalty Soaps YouTube channel. That's how I started. She's a mom, who has always struggled with eczema; which is one of the reasons she started making soap in the first place. She makes some very approachable designs. She also created some very informative tutorials that I started with. With her videos, and the help from everyone on here, I've learned SO much! Best of luck!

https://www.youtube.com/@RoyaltySoaps/featured

Welcome to the forum. Soaping101 and Brambleberry have good YouTube tutorials on soap making.

Welcome HJ :) You tube has tons and tons of videos to explore. This is the place to be for Q&A's.

My kids have weird skin and I need to find a solution and maybe make some good stuff in the process.
Welcome.gif

This post covers the basics and has lots of good tips:

BEGINNERS LEARN TO SOAP ONLINE

HTH (Hope That Helps) & HAVE FUN! :computerbath:

Latest posts

Back