My interview. A few pictures...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lane

Reaction score
I had my interview with Heidi (http://www.lvrj.com/columnists/Heidi_Knapp_Rinella.html) from the Las Vegas Review Journal today! It went really well and the photographer took some really great pictures of my daughter and I doing some melt and pour. I was suppose to do a CP demo but my stick blender broke 10 minutes before the interview while I was preparing my oils! :cry:
I'm not sure when the article comes out, but I'll post a link when it does!

Anyway, here are a few pictures I took after the interview of my "Set Up"

SoapInterview5.jpg

Some of my fun shaped Melt & Pour:
SoapInterview4.jpg

And my CP:
SoapInterview.jpg

Wow lane that is so awesome please let us know when the article comes out!! I'm so excited for you will this mean more exposure? how exciting! I was interviewed a week ago by a customers husband who apparently writes blogs about everything. He decided to feature me, I was super excited! Anyway your table was very professional looking and who knows maybe you will make some videos!

I hope the article brings you loads of customers. I love to hear when good things happen to others. :)

Your products are just beautiful.

Thank you! I am hoping it all goes well. I just started a "soap donation drive" on my web site and it is really taking off. Woo Hoo. My web site isnt even finished being built and I am crossing my fingers that when the article comes out, I will have everything in order. :?

Lane said:
Thank you! I am hoping it all goes well. I just started a "soap donation drive" on my web site and it is really taking off. Woo Hoo. My web site isnt even finished being built and I am crossing my fingers that when the article comes out, I will have everything in order. :?

Those look totally awesome!!!!

Why not add the link to your web site in your signature area?
just a small thought.....

faithy said:
Those look totally awesome!!!!

Why not add the link to your web site in your signature area?
just a small thought.....

Thank you!

I will be adding a link to my site as soon as I can catch up and finish the site. Haha. I do all of the coding, building, HTML and what not myself...So to build a page from scratch, it takes forever! :shock:

This goes to the front door, but it ya can't get into the entire site yet. www.luxurylanesoap.com

Thanks Lane !!!!

I love the idea of your donation program. And I think it is totally awesome that your giving those something better than a store bought item. They deserve to be pampered and your helping them by giving them something extra special. Something that most people consider a luxury.
HATS OFF TO YOU FOR DOING THAT !!!!

looking at your linkage page..... it looks great but that dark blue on black background is almost blinding. Yellow or another color might work better. (one of my favorite sites uses a black background for everything.) So people might not look twice as long as they would otherwise if it's hard on their eyes.......

But your site looks pretty awesome girl, keep it up !!!!

PS isn't HTML fun to work with !!!!
I love it myself but usually use a few other programs to help out a bit.

Faithy- I finally added the addy to my signature! :) Thank you for checking everything out!

I have been meaning to change the dark blue. I have tried to keep all of the wording either white or little shades of blue, and neon pink as a highlighting color (although I did just start adding a neat pumpkin shade and I love it!).

I LOVE black web sites! I have read multiple times that it is SO much better for your eyes because it causes a lot less eye strain.

And I use a few other programs to help me out with my HTML also. :D It's almost TOOOOOO much work building it from the ground up! :lol: :lol: :lol: I make soap, not web pages... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back