My Happy Accident Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finally made the dreaded mistake and forgot to add my fragrance to my soap. I wanted a colorful soap so chose a fragrance I knew would give me time to play with color. When I was done I was thinking boy that fragrance does allow more time to play in soap batter and that's when it hit me that I forgot to add it.
I decided to make another batch with fragrance and unmolded both the next day. They both turned out nice and I was really mad at myself and didn't want to rebatch because the no fragrance soap was so pretty.
I decided to use the no fragrance soap for embeds in a new soap. I have never done this before but it worked and I was able to add my fragrance.
The lighter color soap is the embedded one.

WOW! I love the colors! Are those neons? Do you mind sharing which colors you used? I like them both- straight up and set into the cool white- nice way to cool down those hot colors. Well done.

Thank you! I used a neon green and orange mica. The neon red was a liquid. The blue is an ultra marine and the yellow I think is fizzy lemonade? I'm sorry I can't be more detailed than that but the neon micas I think were from TBK and they are great.

Back