My groovy patchouli

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pamela

Reaction score
Ok...promise I will take a break from posting pics....just can't seem to help myself!!! I don't want to bombard you guys....I get so excited to cut my bars and see what kind of surprise I have....it's like opening a box of cracker jacks and seeing what prize you got!!! Had a few people request some earthy smells so I mixed asian sandalwood with a bit of patchouli.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i really like the way they turned out! i love loking at soap pics too so keep them coming :)

Please, don't stop show us your pictures!!! Your soap is lovely, i bet it smells havently :)

LOVE it...and I love the pencil line! Please keep posting pics, I need my crack...errr soap fix everyday!!

Thanks everyone for all your wonderful comments...I'm having way too much fun making soap...I've got to slow down, I think I can supply my town with soap :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow I love that and it sounds like an amazing combination of scent. I've tried the cocoa line but mine failed terribly, yours looks awesome!!!

Back